Wednesday, February 22, 2012

slightly sick

Well, this may be slightly short since I'm feeling slightly sick, yep, unfortunately it is now the second time I've gotten sick on the mission. Last night we got home and I just threw up, threw up again last night, and then threw up this morning, hopefully it passes before tonight... Anyways, the good news is that we're going to have two baptisms this week, we taught another super prepared lady named [D] is really searching! It was super cool, she'll be baptized on March 11! It's been a super miracle filled week, we're just meeting all these prepared people, we randomly had two member referrals come to church this Sunday, and the family that backed into our car also came to church. It's super incredible! Man, Elder Salazar and I are just amazed at how much the Lord has been blessings us. We literally do nothing and all these incredible miracles happen! [J[ and [V] also accepted the Law of Chastity this Sunday even though it means he'll have to separate from his girlfriend, he accepted it right off the back and he's super excited to be baptized this Sunday. Once again, just incredibly prepared people, I stand all amazed! I've really received a testimony of the scripture in D&C 123:17, it's become one of my favorite scriptures! Other than that we also had zone activity today, which was weird, haha we planned it all, which was weird and pretty cool! I've decided I do enjoy being Zone Leader, after the first few weeks, the planning passed and we've been able to work a lot in our area as well as see the change in the other missionaries which has been a cool blessing. Like Dad said, it's another opportunity for my love to grow, it's been really incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment